– Instituting fundamental human rights enforcement action to compel the release of accused being unlawfully detained or harassed.
– Representing accused in criminal charges, especially on white collar crimes.
– Offering legal advisory on criminal matters,
– Engaging in pro-bono to indigent accused in deserving circumstances
– Filing appeals in criminal matters
– Instituting a criminal complaints on behalf of clients and cooperating with the law enforcement agencies in criminal matters.
– Filing bail applications on behalf of accused.