We advise companies participating in the Information, Communication and Technology Law (ICT) sector on the matters relating to licenses to operate in the ICT industry regulatory compliances among others.
The Firm also combines its ICT law practice together with the Finance Technology law and advise current and prospective companies on various aspects of Fintech law in Nigeria.
We maintain competent lawyers who are versatile in ICT law. As a committed ICT law firm in Nigeria, we have specifically advised several companies on various aspects of Finance Technology law in Nigeria.
Specific ICT Law Areas we specialize in:
- General Licensing
- Value Added Service (VAS)
- ISP License
Our Services as ICT Law Firm:
- Our firm reviews agreements and documentations to ensure compliance with the ICT Laws and regulatory bodies.
- We draft terms and conditions, user agreements for telecommunications operators involved in the operation of network infrastructures.
- We provide up-to date information and advice on legal issues in relation to ICT Laws and on the regulatory management of communication in Nigeria.
- We conduct due diligence on companies, joint ventures involved in information and communication technology transactions and contracts. Also ensure compliance with the provisions of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- We provide legal advice to buyers and providers of ICT services and solutions ranging from start- up enterprises to multinational corporations.
- We represent clients in processing of the requisite licenses from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
- We advise clients regarding intellectual property protection in the ICT industry.
- We assist in obtaining necessary Fintech licenses and permits